Re: player freedom vs gloranthan norms

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 11:31:20 -0700

> >Invisible Orlanthi or Eurmali, sure, but its probably an
> >affinity with some difficulty (perhaps a D+20 or so)
>
> That's what I'd expect, but I don't remember seeing "invisibility" listed
as a
> difficult magic.

The difficulty chart is meant as a starting point for your own chart. If invisibility is a game-breaker for your group (like it seems for Jeff K), then you add it to the list. If everyone and his brother has "Detect Invisible" as an ability, then you don't need to add it. The Difficult Magic list is *not* intended to be exclusive.

RR