Re: Donandar magic keyword

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:25:30 -0000

> About the Switch Places spell: in HW it would be resisted
with a bonus of
> +20 (teleport within line of sight). I don't think it deserves to
be brought
> along. And speaking of Illusions: a feat for each sense (like the
old
> spells)? Maybe with more creative names...
Trotsky has the Switch Places as the Secret, but has demoted Harmonise to a simple Feat, which perhaps give Switch Places it's rightful importance? I'd prefer Illusions to be per sense too, but having to use 3-5 different feats for one illusion is a pest, so perhaps it should be an Improv. modifier per extra sense?

Wulf