Re: Malia chaotic?

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:23:21 -0400

Wulf Corbett wrote:

> > > The Foul Mistress is only chaotic when worshipped by broos,
> otherwise she is
> > > just a nasty piece of work.
> Pretty Malign in fact... But on re-reading the Cults of Terror
> writeup (I can find CoT, but Cults of Prax seems to have
> disappeared...), I have to agree. Still, I doubt the average Uroxi
> would agree...

Yeah. I went back and checked my cults of Terror and was going to write somewhat of an apology. But y'know, she's such a nasty piece of work that I don't care -- goon her folks. Goon 'em but good.

> > But I think this is perhaps not quite the place for discussion of
> the
> > nature of Malia?
> Well, unless the official game list is activated (now the game has
> finally seen the light of day), this surely IS the place to discuss
> the Malian cult Keywords, and to do so we have to discuss her
> associations and Runes...
>
> Wulf

I sit and drink coffee corrected. =) But yes, as soon as I have a copy of the game (RSN!), the HW-Glorantha list will go live. I'd better go get a bucket of ice.

Jeff