Re: Alternate ways of playing extended contests?!

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:29:41 -0000

> > 2. Narrator decides on AP bid value
> > Cooperation is in order on this, with large or excessive
activities
> > requiring more AP, and cautious actions requiring few.
> [snip]
> > 7. Narrator decides on AP bid value
> > Cooperation is in order on this, with large or excessive
activities
> > requiring more AP, and cautious actions requiring few.
>
> my reading is that every hero can support the acting
> character [via AP-lending, Augmenting, etc] at
> point 2 respectively 7.
> this would be in addition to the one exchange per round for each
> character.[?]

I could be wrong, but I think you are misinterpreting who is 'cooperating' - by my reading, the above refers to the Narrator & player cooperating on assigning an AP value to the described actions, not additional players cooperating.
("I leap over the table, kicking him in the face in the same move!"

"OK, that's a 20 AP bid"
"Surely not that high!"
"It's a wide table, set with a full banquet"
"Oh... OK, then, I leap onto the table and kick him"
"That's 15 AP or two actions at 7 AP each").

Wulf

Wulf