Re: increaded ability text

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:49:42 EDT

In a message dated 03/05/02 14:31:22 GMT Daylight Time, hw-rules_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<< Nice idea, and not without support from da roolz as they are wrote.  IIRC, the rules say that you must add some text to your (100 word)  character description whenever you acquire a new ability. >>

Thanks, I did get the idea from the "added text" thing.

<<Perhaps
 cumbersome if rigidly applied for frequently played games.

Oh yes, I agree, peculiar circumstances I think. The accumulation of sentences could be quite fun :

" Zardoz has a quick wit: he outwitted the market trader, he outwitted the cruel shaman, his seduction of the chief's daughter was helped by his quick wit, he managed to avoid the troll's revenge by quick thinking." (quick thinking +4)

or

"Jhoram used his migthy sword to: kill an enemy, hack his foes, dismember his nemesis, eviscerate those he merely disliked, and chop into little pieces the evil genius who was planning to destroy the world" (close combat +5)

Keith