Re: Re: Illusion

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 17:19:00 +0100

On Fri, 21 Jun 102 11:39:15 +0100 (BST), Alex wrote:

>> That's not how illusions work in Glorantha. For example, I would
>> expect a 'fake' bull created by trickster magic to be able to
>> impregnate cows.
>
>Even if the Trickster had no thought of or interest in such a possibility?
>Even if he has no Uralda-connected magic at all?

It's what bulls do. If you're using your magic to create a real (if temporary) bull then it will be able to do the standard bull schitcks, like getting cows in calf, snorting menacingly and pulling ploughs.

This is of course the complete success option. If it's not so complete then I'd expect the pregnancy to disappear when the father does.

York BSAC Web Page:
http://website.lineone.net/~york_bsac