Re: Illusion

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:44:01 -0000

So what happens to that other classic Truth cult Humakt when a Humakt Rigsdal devotee wanders along with his See Past Illusion? Does he see a translucent cow that everyone else thinks is real? I think we can skip the 'Rationalise Furiously' HP, Greatsword should do just fine.

> What happens to the progeny of a "duration expired" mother or father
> (the two may not necessarily even be symmetrical...) is certainly
> another headache-maker. I could see just about every permutation of
> this, depending on the nature, "quality" and intent of the illusory
> creation, and the "mythic natural history" of the creature in
question.

Definitely story material there.

--
Nic