Re: Donandar magical keyword

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 04:08:16 EDT

Wulf Corbett:

<< Incidentally, old RQ versions of Donandar state that only 10% of time and money need be dedicated by Donandar Initiates, Acolytes & even Priests. Does that still hold, for Donandar or any other Deity, or are we back to a blanket Initiate=30%, Devotee=60%? >>

     The rules are 'blanket' at the moment, just as they were in the RQ3 rulebook. When the long-form cult write-ups appear that may change. Or it may not :-)

Alexandre:

    <<Side question: will SGU be published before TR?>>

      Probably - last I heard SGU was nearer completion than TR. But that's subject to change as things progress, naturally.

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky