Re: Playing in Prax, and in Sun County

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 02:23:41 -0000

I did it without too much trouble. As to the Yelmalio, since noe of the PC's are Yellow, then I was pretty free to 'wave my arms a lot' -- always a good GM trick.

> Since I know pretty much nothing about their powers, I'd very much
> like to seen what anyone else has done before I try my hand at
> writing
> a HW cult myself. Especially since I haven't got HW yet...

Best wait till you've got HW. But I think Wesley Q's got some good Hero Cults on his page and TTrotsky's got some cults on his (including
the recenyly debated Donadar)

> And I do believe we will have to wait for Thunder Rebels and an
> official writeup. (Yes I know the RQ cult description is on the
> Issaries site, but I never learned RQ... )

Yeah. The impression that Greg and Roderick has given me was that they were leaving a lot of the tricky/rules breaking cults like Stormbull or Elmal to Thunder Rebels and She Guards Us. And letting the straightforward material appear in HW. That way, we get more cults for the page-count.

> Anyone? Helpful ideas?
>
> /Andreas

My ideas are seldom helpful =(

Jeff