Re: The Bow Assassin

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:20:58 -0000

> If the archers skill is 1W and the ruffians have dodge 14 how would
others
> go about this.

I assume the sneaking about is so that the ruffian doesn't get a dodge? I'd have thought a difficulty of 6 would be about right for a short range attack against an unwitting target. The bad guy's best defence is probably a chance to spot someone sneaking into a possition to plug him. maybe his comrades might have a chance too?

Hero points are cheap - you get a handfull every game session - so if the player wants to use them, it's his/her right to do so.

Finaly, I'm not usre it's up to you whether this sort of behaviour should or shouldn't occur in your game. Surely the players have a say in this too? Rather than beating them into submission with the game system, why not discuss it with the player out of game?

Simon Hibbs