Re: Another animist question

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:19:08 -0000

And remember, this is a STARTING character. I don't see too many starting theists or sorcerers even contemplating crossing the barrier. But then, the animist rules are in keeping with their past examples...

In RQ, being a shaman was always considered a fast route to immediate power but not exactly a great way to become extremely powerful. Bring a divine spell caster was more immediate power but took quite a bit of work. Sorcery too LOTS of work to achieve any competence with but once you got there... oh my...

Jeff