RE: CONVERTING THE HEATHEN

From: guy hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:22:52 -0500

Of course. It's so simple. Now all I have to do is find out where they're running it in the Dallas area, or volunteer to run one myself.

Guess it's time I volunteer to run one. So happens I'm involved in the planning of a new convention, UncommonCon (see http://www.uncommoncon.com ), so that's no big deal. It's not until November, though (Thanksgiving weekend, to be precise).

Guy