Re: Why did it last so long ?

From: yinkinuk <simonbrayuk_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:12:52 -0000

Hi

> Just a minor trouble: the whole scene (running through
> 7 stations in the tunnels, avoiding falling rocks,
> kamikaze Krarshtkids and trying to push/drag forward
> the unluckier heroes and followers) took more than 3
> hours of real time.

 I once ran a very similar battle in RQ, with a similar dramatic escape, the whole session took nearly 12 hours - after 3 hours the players were still rolling leg hit locations on the Krasht Kids! Let alone escaping.

 I while back I temporarily gave up HW to return to 7th Sea a game which I loved and liked the mechanics - it was then that we realised how slow everything other than HW is and gave up the game!

Simon