Re: Other Systems

From: Jeff Kyer2 <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 13:14:42 -0500

> I have been thinking about other systems I might use for a Hero Wars
> style game. I realise that it's almost certainly not 'on topic' for
> this mailing list.
>
> Is there anywhere more suitable? I was thinking about a Feng Shui HW
> port.

> York BSAC Web Page:
> http://website.lineone.net/~york_bsac

There was a topic like this on RPG.net a few weeks back. I think that Feng Shui would work -oddly enough. But something like Exalted would work too - if you wanted a truly heroic game. I suppose Seventh Sea would probably work too though its a lot lower magic than HeroWars. You could probably use Lace and Steel too, on some thought.

All of these are very fluid games.

Jeff