Re: Re: Yelmalio

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 15:40:28 -0400

(A very good treatment of the Yellows deleted)

> That's how I'd do it. It's not terribly original and it probably won't
> be the same as the official version, but if you want a cult write-up now, and
> RQ3 is all you've got to hand as a basis, its the way I'd suggest doing it.
> Obviously, as it isn't official anyway, it can be tweaked to taste. I'll
> leave the topic of Elmal alone, although I'd guess his secret kicks in when
> he's defending something important.
>
> Forward the glorious Red Army!
> Trotsky

Bravo! I owe you a beer as one of my players was nagging me about Yelmalio and what about his follower yesterday. Your writeup a very good pointer/comversion method (I'd pretty much worked out something vaguely similar but your method is more direct & effecient)

Have some sheep.

Jeff Kyer