Re: Healing potions/salves

From: aescleal_at_...
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:59:12 +0000 (GMT)

The way we've been tackling it is to give the potion a potency and use that like a healing feat - it either fixes hurts/injuries/dying at the normal rate or, if you're unhurt in a contest, it "loans" one load of action points. For speed we're saying half the potency is restored action points.

Cheers,

Ash