Re: Re: Heroic Actions [Rant, OT]

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:37:51 +0000

>No, not even the supposedly extreme case of Sunset Leap was _that_ bad --
>after all,
>it was reasonably clear what the grounding myth(-set) was, even.
>(Yelmslaying, Westfaring, LBQ, yadda), even.

So reasonably clear that I managed to miss the connection to the LBQ entirely...

Making that connection brings all sort of new uses for the feat to mind - "Okay, I've slain the Dara Happan pain in the backside who has been oppressing me and mine for months now. Does that mean I can use "Sunset Leap" to aid my chances of becoming King of the Tribe by leaping up the social ladder?"

Thanks.

Cheers,
Graham

--