Frustrating rules

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:57:52 +0000

Mike says :

>I think I have sufficient
>experience with it to decide if I find certain aspects frustrating.

My problem is that I'm still not entirely clear what you find frustrating and why. Which means I'm having trouble providing helpful advice, or deciding that your problems are so far outside my experience that I can't help.

So far, I've seen a small number of feat names mentioned, but I'm not sure whether my advice is helping, needs to be expanded on, or entirely misses the point. Any feedback? Questions I (and others) can try to answer?

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson