Re: New runes ?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:07:09 -0700

>I noticed on the new Hero Wars web pages, that the design of some
> runes have dramatically changed.
>
> Could someone explain the rationale behind these changes ?

I could have sworn that I answered this yesterday :-)

Basically, with the advent of the "every god has a unique rune" system of HW, some of the "old" runes have lost their place and instead have become the rune of a specific Otherworld being. As a result, some new runes have been deputized to fill in. The old runes are still around, but you'll see them attached to a specific being.

Roderick