I just can't stop myself...

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 18:15:10 -0000

Ok, sorry, call it over-enthusiasm, but here's another question... This one, I admit, has nothing to do with the Demo, and is simply a matter of impatience, it's probably answered in the HW rules...

We already know spirits can be Integrated into people. I assume they can be Integrated into 'other' people, not just the one who beat them (or are all Hsunchen also Apprentice Shamans?). Can you Integrate a spirit into an OBJECT? I'm trying to recreate some RQ enchantments, bound spirits which could be used by others, without releasing the spirit.

Wulf