Re: Re: Heroquest rules release date?

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 04:07:37 +1100

But wait! Rumours speak of a leaden box even now crossing the border into the carnivorous forests of Canadia. The term 'hot of the presses' has been mentioned.

Stay tuned for further announcements...

John
(Who has yet to see Moon Rites. *Sniff*.)

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Each of Ulster's heroes had his day, to take care of every man who came that way with poetry, and to fight any others.