Re: I just can't stop myself...

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 20:38:07 +0100

On Tue, 16 May 2000 20:05:12 +0100, Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 May 2000 11:55:39 -0700, "Roderick and Ellen Robertson"
><rjremr_at_...> wrote:

>>Basically, that is a Fetish where the shaman got a Complete Victory - the
>>fetish may be used as often as the user likes, rather than once per day.

Hang on though, just to try your patience... you say 'as often as the user likes, rather than once per day', but for anyone other than the one who bound it, it's not one per day according to the Fetish Use table, it's 'one-use'... that's once only as far as I can see, and the spirit flies off. So are you saying a Complete Victory 'fixes' the spirit for continuous use by ANYONE?

Wulf