HW Hits UK Shops

From: Nick Hollingsworth <nick.hollingsworth_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 14:24:23 +0100

No doubt the list is now full of similar mails but... HW has been delivered to the UK shops today. Have just picked up my copy from Waylands Forge where it is proudly taking up shelf space.
(And its on offer at £24.95 - a £5 discount!)

So, its just in time our demos at Waylands this Sat and next.

I am also glad to report I beat Guy Jobbins to the shop by ten minutes and Tim Ellis was no where to be seen. Thats a Minor Victory to me.

A suprise to me was that the scenario Hound Tower is in the Narrators book. We were planning to use this for the demo. I am not sure now if this is still a good scenario to choose, since it will have 'used up' one of four episodes for anyone who then buys the rules.

Nick Hollingsworth
Birmingham - the land of the free and the home of the balti.