Re: HW Hits UK Shops

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 09:57:42 -0400

> A suprise to me was that the scenario Hound Tower is in the Narrators book.
> We were planning to use this for the demo. I am not sure now if this is
> still a good scenario to choose, since it will have 'used up' one of four
> episodes for anyone who then buys the rules.
>
> Nick Hollingsworth
> Birmingham - the land of the free and the home of the balti.

The demo pack includes Hound Tower, yes. The Demo pack has beenhanded out since Gamma (mid March) for folks to Demo. It was an interim measure. Or so it would seem to me, based on my experiences.

I'm still going to use it, because the sample characters are such a riot. Travel Agency?!?! When I got to that part I laughed my head off but then I thought 'yeah, it makes sense... If you look at it from the right angle.'

Jeff