Re: Re: Close Combat

From: Dave Camoirano <DaveCamo_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 14:23:32 -0400

Hi!
On Sunday, May 18, 2003, at 01:18 PM, Alex Ferguson wrote:

> Camo:
> > The difference is that in HW, CC takes 3 HP to improve by +1 [...]
>
> I heard such a rule being "floated" by Greg a couple of years ago (and
> almost as quickly poo-poo'd by Roderick), but AFAIK such a thing has
> never appeared in any 'official' publication, much less in HW itself.

? I'm not sure what you're referring to here. HW specifically states that CC takes 3 HP to improve by +1 (assuming the increase is related to the session).

In HQ (yet to be published, of course), there is no CC skill anymore but individual styles are increased by +1 at a cost of 1 HP (same assumption as above).

Dave