Re: Glorantha HW list

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:40:45 -0400

guy hoyle wrote:

> You can also send a blank message to HeroWars-subscribe_at_egroups.com. You
> will automatically be subscribed unless Jeffrey has specified that he must
> approve all new subscriptions.
>
> Guy

Yes. As far as I know, anyone can subscribe. However, the reason for my posting was that several months ago, quite a few folks were unable to find the list or subscribe to it. This was apparently due to the imminient onelist/egroups merger taking place at that time and new groups were getting munched by the software.

Or, so they tell me.... so it must be so.

Jeff