Re: Bagog

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 13:39:20 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/00 3:03:09 GMT Daylight Time, hw-rules_at_egroups.com writes:

<< BAGOG

 [Animist, Chaos, Bagog]>>

     Having only three runes makes Bagogi religion a Tradition (animist equivalent of a great god such as Orlanth or the RG), making it too remote to be directly accessible. OTOH, the runes are probably something like Animist, Chaos, Bagog, Bagog - which isn't really all that different!

<< Physical Abilities: Hunting, Claw, Sting >>

    I'd think that these would be part of the Scorpion Man occupational/racial keyword, myself.

<< [5] If I understood correctly, you put in "significant abilities" only
those abilities which the character wouldn't normally have - given her keywords - or whose rating differs from the keyword rating. Is it so?>>

     It's a matter of taste, I'd say. It certainly saves space to leave them out (thus probably a good idea when doing a write-up), but it depends if you can remember them.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky