Puma people tranformation

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:06:41 EDT

<< It doesn't seem harsh to me.>>
Me neither
<<If they're doing it during a worship ceremony, they'll get all sorts of  bonuses too. I suppose it depends if you want all Puma People to have  the ability to transform most of the time, or make it a bit more  restricted so only a few can do it at will but the rest can on  special holy days and such. >>

I agree it is down to varying views of Glorantha - I prefer a lower level of shapechanging as a general rule. I guess that is a "personal preference", "YGWV", "go with the story", "exceptions to every rule", "who the hell are puma people anyway?" type choice.

Keith