Trumpets

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 02:02:19 +0200

Badelberg :

> A tale of the four blind holy men and the Elephant

> Four blind holy man met an elephant for the first time
>

> The Shaman said, "What a mighty a powerful beast, I can use his
> strength to help my people."
>

> The Theist said, "You fool clearly this is a daimen for the god of
> Elephants. I will sacrifice to this god and gain divine strength."
>

> The Wizard said, "You are both fools. With the application of logic
> and will I can learn what gives the Elephants its strength and will
> be able to bless my self and my followers with Elephant strength."
>

> The Mystic said, "There is no Elephant."

A Mystic said, "I am the Elephant."

A Mystic said, "The Elephant is the Elephant."

A Mystic didn't say, "There is no Elephant."

A Mystic said, "The Elephant is Secret."

A Mystic said, "This is a dead Elephant."

A Mystic said, "Elephant R.I.P."

A Mystic said, "The Elephant will be released Next Year."

A Mystic said, "The Elephant : No More !!."

A Mystic said, "You have a long nose."

Julian Lord