Re: rpgnet-review

From: Sir Ethilrist <stefan.drawert_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 23:44:44 +0200

  -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: Michael W. Ryan
  An: hw-rules_at_egroups.com
  Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2000 23:20   Betreff: Re: rpgnet-review

  Geez, they didn't even get the publisher's name right.

  i must admit, that i found it quite funny...

  And I wouldn't call it a good review.

  here's my "but": you are right, that review is not written very well, *but* i just imagined people like me, informing myself due various online sources, just to know what and who. and for the not-so-serious-just-curious such a review might be detering, well-written or not.   and i do think that gloranthan role-playing will need these new gamers.   anyway, how's is the layout? i remember roderick moaning about it, too. or did i get this wrong?