Re: Re: Missaplied Worship and Uz

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:08:33 +1200

At 10:26 AM 9/5/03 +0000, you wrote:

> > >I *think* he was joking.
> >
> > If so, it was a feeble one...

>Come on Peter don't take it all so seriously,

I'll take it seriously as I want to. But I do find the continued demands for a brand new version of Kyger Litor or Storm Bull just because of some minor defect in the old rules to be unproductive.

>there is a long and
>established joke that every change in the rules necessitates a change
>in the write-up of Kyger Litor.

No, there isn't. The vast majority of Kyger Litor cult writeups were all done within the RQ3 rules and three of them were identical.

>When you see the symbol: ;) try to take the irony in the way it is
>intended, even if you don't find it funny yourself.

I generally take point of view that if you have to use a smiley to make it clear that it's a joke, then it wasn't funny in the first place.

--Peter Metcalfe