Re: Starting ability scores

From: drpachyderm <dunlaing_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:31:27 -0000

> What I really want to ask is, does anyone have a different house
rule

> for starting scores, or have a suggestion for one?

I have more than one suggestion.

REVERSE: Your Keywords start at 13. Any listed abilities start at 17. Everything else as normal.

OLDEN: Your Keywords start at 17. Any listed abilities start at 13. You don't get 20 points to spend. You do get to make one ability 5W and two abilities 1W.

EVEN: Everything starts at 17. Everything else as normal.

SPECIALIZED: Pick one of your Keywords. That one starts at 17. Your other keywords start at 13. Any listed abilities start at 17. Everything else as normal. (I like this one because players have to make a choice of which they'll be better at: Foot Soldier (Shock) or Devotee of Humakt)