RE: Victories with casualties

From: Corcoran, Myles <m.corcoran_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:44:01 +0100

RR wrote:
> While "the party" succeeded, the two were killed individually
> during combats (Hazeel during the "Attack of the Great Wolf"
> station (pg 202) and Mr. Puma fighting the Isfalt and the Crab
> People).

        Does anybody else feel that that Kathy is one hard-nosed Narrator? The attack at the river when the party was split, Danbrilla's contemptuous swatting of their spirit attack and finally the Isfalt and friends tearing a hole in the group, even if finally defeated, all make Kathy look like a tough GM.

        Still, I have a copy of HeroQuest now, and I only had to wait about 21 years. <joy>

        Myles

--
Myles Corcoran - UCC Computer Centre - m.corcoran_at_... - 021 4903961