Re: Repeating heroquests

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:28:21 -0000

> Sure, but as Benedict points out, it is rather weird if an Orlanthi
> can only try and stop one drought in his lifetime.

Depends on how often you think the wind-swept mountains of Dragon Pass suffer from Drought, compares to the rate at which younger Orlanthi mature and become "better candidates" for the quest than those who took part last time.

(which is not to say that I think a lrge part of the reason for the rule is to prevent player abuse and the suggested work arounds all seem quite workable to me...)