RE: Re: maps; combat; art

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:44:41 -0000

But, using this analogy, what David should be supporting is a Gloranthan Map set for CC, followed by a translation into a program that runs on the Mac...

I sort of agree with him that any product should be available to as wide a group as possible, but I'm not sure that the group of people for whom a PC-only product would be acceptable is smaller than the group of people for whom Mac-Compatibility is a must...

I don't have CC, so I don't know what funky features it has, and I don't have a clue whether there is anything remotely similar that is Cross Platform (and not extortionate - I believe that CC is "reasonably" priced) - If so then obviously it would be worth looking to see whether that would be a better choice of product to release an Interactive Gloranthan Atlas on.

Alternatively is there a Mac product it could be ported to? Or should someone propose a Mac version of CC to Profantasy?