Re: Re: Do the rules determine the nature of Glorantha?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:09:18 -0700

Direct from Greg:

"For the same question, there are supposed to be problems in exploiting large congregations,and the people are still forgetting that the sacred timing and sacred placing add to the worship, that the liturgists hvae assistants to help them, etc."

So the "base rules" for Liturgists and Congregations are like a single liturgist holding a worship ceremony in a perfectly average field, on a perfectly average day. To be truely effective, the Liturgist *absolutely needs* the bonuses provided by the ritual mods, assistants, etc.

RR
- Richelieu