Re: Digest Number 56

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 12:32:20 EDT

Wulf Corbett:

<< ><< Physical Abilities: Hunting, Claw, Sting >>

> I'd think that these would be part of the Scorpion Man
occupational/racial keyword, myself.

 You'd THINK? Shouldn't you know? Surely Scorps are in AR?>>

      Yes, of course they are - but the occupational keyword isn't because its not a book about character generation. We have the species keyword, which does include Sting, but until everything is finalised and published, even that is really just IMO (although unlikely to be changed in this instance, I'll concede). We also have the stats for a 'typical scorpion man raider', from which somebody could deduce an occupational keyword if they wanted to.

Trotsky