RE: Re: Three Worlds headaches

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:32:34 +0100

Simon H said:

"...I am concerned that it will lead to fiddly minimaxing what common magic you get based on what magic you're going to concentrate on later. I'd be very interested to hear people's experiences of using the existing system in play."

Dunno if we've got the system completely right, but all bar one of my players characters are Theists and took feats as their common magic (well, the ones that weren't Devotees did anyway) while the one spiritist took his as charms. About the only one with any cross over was a poor deluded fool that joined up with the Seven Mothers who picked up a bit of each.

While it was min-maxing there wasn't a lot fiddly about it - sounded pretty bloody blatant to me and was over rather quickly.

Cheers,

Ash