Re: Orlanth Rex; Esdevium

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:49:32 -0400

> >Funny to think of Esdevium as efficient...
>
> Within industry circles, Esdevium is considered one of the
> best, if not the best, distributor in the world. If you've
> got complaints with them, you don't know how good you've got it.
>
> Take care >>> Robin

Robin is quite correct here. Most distributors are not exactly run on a professional business basis. Professinal practices in the gaming distrubution industry would swiftly result in either going bankruptcy or lawsuits in more demanding areas.

Jeff Kyer

P.S. I just found out that Lion Rampant is claiming that Issaris never contacted them to carry Hero Wars.... which is odd considering their rep spent quite a while talking to Greg at GAMMA in March.