Re: Five systems headaches.

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:59:39 +0200

Alex Ferguson wrote:
>I want innate magic (aka talents) to be innate magic; I want 'learned
>talents' to go away and stop bothering me; I want talents (in the first
>sense) not to be affected by concentration in O/W magic;

Hear, hear!

I think, however, that the simplest way around all this is to rename talents2 ('learned') to something other than 'talents', in order for us to talk about them easily. And say that you lose 'talents2' (as well as other inappropriate magic) when concentrating otherworld magic. Or skip 'talents2' entirely.

--
Henrix