Re: Magic vs. Non-Magic Resistance

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:54:43 -0000

> ...Both abilities could be used to set fire to
> soaking-wet wood bewitched with quenching charms, taking the same
> difficulty.

Well, the bewitching charms would still hinder either to the same extent.

> ...It gave Glorantha the faerie-mytho-magical qualities depicted
> in Princess Mononoke, where everything is suffused with magic, gods
walk
> among men, and sufficiently high ability ratings allow you to do
the
> impossible.

They still do.

I suppose I dont see how the changes make anything less atmospheric, to me the new interpretations are not very greatly different. In the end a high ability rating still does all the same stuff it did in HW.

Simon Hibbs