how to imagine "superhumans" ?

From: Toksickburn_at_...
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 01:32:06 EST

Hey!

Can somebody here explain to me how to imagine a Saint having a power of 10W6? Is that his rating with using a grimoire ? Or is that his highest ability already calculated with all augments? How did he get that mighty ? How does a saint create his own saint node ? Is that a heroquest or a spell or a secret or what?

The same with a great god of 10W12, is he a ruling god like Zeus ? Or is he more the absolute creator of the whole universe, like our christian god, or the invisible god of the gloranthan wizardry church? ?

all the best

Christian