Re: Bagog & K'Rana

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 10:22:36 +0200

        I reply here because I don't know if you follow the other list too. If you feel that this discussion deserves to be continued maybe we could move there. Anyway...

Dave Bailey:

> Alex,
> don't the requirements and Secret contradict a little, should also
> cover those willing to become scorpion?

        Why do you say they contradict? If you want to follow the tradition you have to be a Scorpion [thing]. To become a Scorpion [thing] you have to devoured. So if a human wants to follow the tradition he has to be devoured.

        But perhaps you mean that any Shaman should be able to encounter Bagog's spirit and seal a pact with it? Like adding Bagog to his own personal tradition (or something like that, it'd take a *really* powerful Shaman to integrate a big spirit like Bagog), or worshiping it as a Spirit Cult? Both topics are only marginally addressed in the rules, so I am not very confident about them. I prefer to keep the keyword from an average Scorpion Man's POV. Do Shamans deal with Spirits on a more or less equal level?

	Cheers,
	A contradicted Alex.