Mention of the RMM

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 22:33:09 +0100

David Boatright wonders

> The only thing that disturbs me is the complete lack of any sort
>of mention of the RMM

In terms of a "thanks for keeping the light shining in the darkness", Yes, you are probably right, but On the other hand, The RMM is in the process of winding down (a process that seems to be taking about as long as it has taken HW to "wind up", mind you) - so printing the sorts of advert paragraphs that appeared in the likes of Sun County and RoC would probably not be such a smart move....

--
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_...                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |