RE: Re : Re: My first thoughts on HW

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:47:48 +0100

Alain,

        All of your old material is very easily converted to herowars, it's so easy you'll be able to handle it on the fly for the stuff you're really knowledgable about. Your 15 years of wisdom still valueable and you'll realise yourself that Glorantha is always on the move, there's nothing that radical in the new material.

enjoy the game!

Dave.