RE: Spirit Combat

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:38:30 +0100

> > Where do Elementals fit into the grand order of things?

        Wulf - Well, Air Elemenmtals fit up above, Earth Elementals fit down
> below... oh, sorry, I see what you mean :) There are some
> 'elementalish' spirits given, specifically a Fire Spirit. There may
> be more precise definitions of true Elementals given somewhere else,
> but these seem to fit the bill.

        [Dave Bailey] I read up on the fire spirits and liked them but they're quite a different prospect from the old RQ Salamander, I wasn't sure if the fire spirit is a replacement or addition?

        Wulf - Personally, I've just realised that a Shaman's Fetch is a full
> spirit, with innate abilities usable by the Shaman... but do they act
> as Talents used by the Shaman, or are we back to RQ2-style Fetches
> with actions of their own? Ans when do they act in an extended
> contest, with the Shaman or separately?

        [Dave Bailey] Sounds to me that they need to be treated as allies/followers for extended contests. Without reading up on the specifics I'd all the fetch to incarnate in the shaman so he could use the fetches physical skills.

        Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.