Multiple Followers

From: Russell Cole <russ_cole_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:44:21 -0000

I have some confusion over when a group of followers stop acting as followers i.e. augment or add AP's, and instead become an army or or formation as described on p183 (Mass Combat)?

I ran a session last night where the heroes each had a number of mercenaries acting as temporary followers when storming an enemy camp. It surprised me quite how much difference it made when a hero had ten or so followers augementing or adding AP's and I was thinking I should have perhaps dealt with them each as a small warband instead?

Has anybody got any thoughts on the best way to deal with this type of situation.

Thanks

Russell