Re: Prax?

From: David Fiorito <bighappymonkey_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:27:55 -0700 (PDT)

I hear ya, but ... With the exception of fan produced materials we know nothing about Prax beyond Pavis and the River of Cradles. I agree that there are areas of Glorantha that need more detail but Prax and Dragon Pass (to me) are the heart of Glorantha and precious little has been published on the Wastes east of Vultures Country.

What has been written about Prax has been from the point of view of Sartar exiles or Lunar settlers - what about the nomads? What about hunting chaos in the Krajalki Bog? What about going to the Plateau of Statues?

There is so much more that needs to be filled in.

Cheers,

Dave

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/