Re: Re: Equipment Mod Oddity

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 18:13:03 -0400

I'm curious as to why edges were mostly cast by the wayside. It seems to me like it had a lot to do with the fact that edges as written don't make much sense in simple contests and that they make the math harder. Just better to simplify everything, I suppose. But it does seem a mechanic that works well in extended contests.

LC