RE: Tip for new narrators

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:32:57 -0500

>From: "Rob" <robert_m_davis_at_...>
>
>Just thought I would share this - as obvious as it might sound.
>
>I have been narrating a new game for a couple of months now, and
>have just starting re-reading the rules. Its amazing what you miss
>first time around.

Amen.

I don't know if you started with HW, or not, but having played that first, I made a ton of assumptions that play was handled the same when in fact some things had changed very subtly. I still occasionally slip and use a HW rule. So I've been going back over the rules repeatedly (studying them, actually), to make sure that I'm playing in a single, clear fashion.

Mike

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/